1. Obtain a cute container. I found this one at Michael's for $3. Then I just cut a piece of scrapbook paper down & slipped it inside of the pail. Next, attach a few lengths of ribbon to each side of the handle.
2. Fill with a stack of dad's favorite cookies or other treat.
3. Print out the recipes and the gift tags found below.
4. Attach the gift tag with ribbon. It reads: "Congratulations! You have been enrolled in the Treat of the Month Club! As a member, you will receive a delicious, home-baked treat each and every month for the next year! Happy Father's Day!
The next page has the months listed along with the corresponding treat and the day of the month dad can expect his treat.
5. Give to dad and watch his eyes light up with joy! OK, maybe not, but it is a nice change from the standard necktie.