Organize your blog posts with this super cute, fun to make, blog planning book.
1. Download and print off the worksheet, found below.
2. Cut each page in half (5.5 inches.) I ran 125 copies giving me 250 pages for my book. Set aside.
For this planner I used paper from My Minds Eye be.loved collection.
3. Cut two pieces of cardstock measuring 6x9. These will be your front and back covers.
4. Cut patterned paper to 4x6 and adhere to the top of your front cover.
5. Cut coordinating patterned paper to 5 1/2x6 and adhere to the bottom.
6. Cut a strip of paper to 1 1/2x6 and adhere just under the top patterned paper.
7. Cut a 6 inch length of matching ribbon and adhere to center strip.
8. Cut two ovals: 2 1/2 and 3 inches. Adhere 2 1/2 oval to larger one. Use stickers, rub-ons, die cuts, or your computer to spell out the name of your blog and adhere to top oval.
9. Cut or punch 4 flowers: 1 1/2 and 2 inches. I used the Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge to cut these.
10. Adhere title oval using pop dots to the right of the cover. Arrange the flowers around the oval. I used pop dots on 2 of mine. Bend flower petals up slightly for added dimension.
11. Cut a length of ribbon, tie in a bow, and adhere to left side of page as shown.
12. Now that you have a super cute cover, layer your worksheets underneath, then add your back cover.
13. Have spiral bound at your local copy center.
See, told you. Easy and cute!