I used paper from My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 collection for this card.
1. Cut the background piece 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and adhere to card.
2. Cut a 2 x 5 1/2 strip of polka dot paper. Put your adhesive on the back, but don't attach just
3. Cut a 14 inch length of matching ribbon and run it along the back side of the polka dot strip.
Lay it so the ends of the ribbon are near the bottom of the card. Adhere strip to the card
toward the left side.
4. Tie the ribbon in a knot.
5. Cut a 3 inch scalloped rectangle from dark pink cardstock. (I used the Winter Woodland
Cricut Cartridge.) Adhere to card with pop dots.
6. Cut a 3 inch cupcake base from brown cardstock. ( I used the From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge in the blackout setting.) Trim off the cherry.
7. Cut a 3 1/2 inch cupcake frosting from pink patterned paper. Adhere to cupcake bottom. Adhere cupcake to scalloped rectangle.
8. Hole punch 7 holes from raspberry colored cardstock and adhere to frosting.